About FutureChina Global Forum
The speed, breadth and scope of the changes occurring in every facet of China’s economic, business, societal, and political landscape are creating an increasingly complex and sometimes puzzling picture in which contradictions abound, as today’s conventional wisdom can fast become obsolete.
The lack of relevant holistic approach to - and integrated knowledge of - China’s fast-changing realities continues to lead to many damaging and costly mistakes, frictions and disappointments in dealing with China.
The FutureChina Global Forum is the only Forum going beyond the usual discussions on China’s economic evolution, or on what is happening among the different government circles in Beijing, to provide genuine insights on how China is evolving, what are the various drivers of change and how they interact with one another.
FORMAT OF DISCUSSION
The formats of discussion, as well as the layout of the venue are designed to promote genuine, candid discussions as well as a high level of interaction, using all the resources of IT to capture key insights and outcomes.
Different formats for discussion will be used to maximise interaction and to generate outcomes, according to the topic addressed:
- Brainstorming sessions carefully prepared in advance as well as moderated to ensure that interactions are focused and engaging, thereby leading to genuine take-aways for the participants
- Update/briefing sessions on business, societal, technology and geopolitical developments with an impact on business
- Debates confronting analyses and perceptions on some developments happening in China and what they bode for the future with respect to domestic or international orientations
- Panel discussions to bring together different approaches and perspectives on one specific topic or issue so that participants can get – as an outcome – some form of an integrated notion and perspective on the topic
DISCUSSION LEADERS & PARTICIPANTS
The Discussion Leaders
Government and business leaders, academia, media personalities, artists, cultural personalities, renowned experts from China, Asia and around the world.
Business executives & leaders, government officials, academic experts, NGOs leaders, public personalities from China, Asia and around the world.
All who realise the need for a more comprehensive and integrated understanding of China.
The registration fee is S$3,800 (subject to GST) per participant. For 3 or more participants from the same organisation, the cost is S$3,000 (subject to GST) per participant. For 10 or more participants, please call (65) 6842 1233 to enquire about bulk booking.
A 10% discount off the standard rates is applicable to members of Business China, past FCGF delegates and selected partners. Please call (65) 6842 1233 to enquire about special rates.
- This fee covers all meetings and activities, including documents, working materials and meals included in the official programme, for the person registering.
- Travel and accommodation costs are not included.
- Executive assistants and other corporate colleagues accompanying the registered participant are not covered and will each have to register and pay a separate registration fee.
Please note that your registration is only confirmed upon full payment of registration fee by 3 July 2017.